aussie aussie aussie! oi oi oi!

Yeaaaah! This one's for a very special friend, I know she's reading this cause I'm such a haxx0r and own the internets. Although she probably doesn't get half of it because of all the slangs and lolspeak, but anyway! Gabby! My favorite aussie! You should know that everyone here misses you and loves you a lololot! I do expect to hear more from you though, you should totally send me a huge email with everything that's going on in your life, in excruciating detail! Gu' here with me and we're about to have a very nice evening and contemplate our noses and ramble about the pretty way they fit in our faces and stuff! I'm kinda drunk right now, you probably noticed that, but the important is: we love yooou! I was thinking of putting your Fall Out Boy video embbed here but it's probably going to be awkward! Well, that's it. Kisses from Brazil!

0 comentários: